Biking On The Road
As the wind was flowing through my hair, I made a turn, being too tired to pedal, I came to a halt on the side of the road. I looked back then realized I had gone too far, so I biked back home to have some lunch I was starving!!! As I slowly peddled home, I pulled over because a car was coming, but I soon found out that the car had pulled over with me. The people in the car asked, "would you like a ride home?" Well, I was puffing, and VERY tired I was going to say "Yes please," but then I remembered to never hop in a car with a stranger. So I said "No thank you I'm almost home any way"
"OK are you sure? Said the driver "Yes" I said back
I was actually half way there, suddenly, a boost of energy struck through my body, I went faster, faster and faster, then I realized that I passed my home. I slowed down, and turned back, but this time, i was looking for my home.
Finally I got to my drive way, suddenly another boost of energy struck though my body again, I raced down the driveway slowing down when I got to the end. I zoomed inside and asked for lunch. It was yummy, chicken noodle soup.
I had an awesome time biking down Norfolk road.
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment